PerfectIsBoring.com - Terms and Conditions
Last Updated: February 1, 2018
Prohibited Activity on the Site.
You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere with the proper functioning of the Site. You further agree not to use any software, tool, data, device or other mechanism to navigate or search the Site other than the search engine provided by Company or generally available browsers.
You are solely responsible for the content and context of any materials or information you post or submit through the Site. You warrant and agree that, while using the Site, you shall not upload, post or transmit to or distribute or otherwise publish through the Site any materials which:
- are unlawful, harmful, defamatory, threatening, harassing, obscene, vulgar, hateful, abusive, profane, or invasive of a person’s privacy;
- restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Site;
- constitute or encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability;
- solicit personal information of/from others;
- contain a virus or other harmful component;
- contain advertising of any kind, including but not limited to, chain letters, pyramid schemes, solicitations or other advertisements;
- contain false or misleading indications of origin or statements of fact;
- include information you are not authorized to disclose (including trade secrets or inside information about a company);
- infringe any third-party rights, including rights under copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret, or any rights of privacy or publicity;
- impersonate any person or entity, including, without limitation, any owner or manufacturer of any product; or
- Company, in its sole direction, otherwise determines to be offensive.
Company reserves the right to remove, edit, move, or close any thread for any reason or for no reason whatsoever. In addition, Company reserves the right to preserve any material it receives from you and will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Company to disclose the identity of, help identify, or locate anyone transmitting any such content.
If you have any questions or comments regarding these Terms and Conditions or the Site, please feel free to contact us by email at: email@example.com